Italian minister addresses Cristiano Ronaldo's situation

Italian minister addresses Cristiano Ronaldo’s situation: “If there was no authorization…”

Vincenzo Spadafora commented on the departure of the Juventus star – now infected with covid-19 – to join the Portuguese team.

Vincenzo Spadafora, Italian Sports Minister, commented on Thursday the situation of Cristiano Ronaldo, who left the Juventus “bubble” to join the concentration of the Portuguese team at the beginning of last week.

“Did Ronaldo disrespect the anti-covid protocol when he came and returned from Portugal? Yes, if there was no authorization from the health authorities, ”said Spadafora, speaking to Rai Radio Uno.

Read more in O Jogo

Este artigo está disponível em: Português

Related posts
Sports

Lewandowski beats Ronaldo and Messi and is elected the best player of 2020

PortugalSports

Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Lewandowski are the three finalists for The Best

Sports

Champions League winner Lewandowski named on shortlist for Best FIFA award

PortugalSports

"I have said this many times in the past: Ronaldo is the best footballer in history"

Assine nossa Newsletter